Paying for your project
- We charge for the design and development of websites at various stages. Before we start work, a 50% deposit of the total sum due is payable (the deposit). When you approve the websites design and the home page is completed, a remaining 50% is due and Your website will only be switched to ‘live’ mode when it has been paid for, in full. The initial deposit payment is non-refundable after MarocWebAgence.com has committed resource or completed research and/or design work on the client’s behalf.
- MarocWebAgence.com will charge 5% fee for all payments made using a credit or debit card. This fee is charged due to the costs incurred by MarocWebAgence.com for receiving such payments by our service provider. If this is not acceptable to the client, we also accept BACS and cheques as alternative payment methods, which will incur no payment fees. If paying by cheque, please understand that we will have to allow the cheque to clear the banking system before starting or continuing with your project.
- MarocWebAgence.com owns all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full. On receipt of final payment full ownership of the site files are handed to the client, this includes all design, branding, and code.
- Email is our primary method of contact with regard to all communication for your websites design and development. We have website designers and developers working for us in various parts of the world including India,Afghanistan,USA, Canada, Western Europe, Nepal, Sri lanka , Bangladesh and Pakistan, as well as here in the Morroco. Email is obviously the most efficient and cost-effective form of contact. If you have any problems with the design or development of your website that your developer is unable to resolve by email, you can contact our telephone support service during UK office hours on 05 24 43 51 31. For geographical reasons, direct telephone contact with your assigned designer/developer maybe impractical.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform us of any change in email address so we always have valid contact details. We cannot be held liable in any way for problems relating to communication issues if we are not supplied with a valid email address.
- It is important for the client to keep in contact with MarocWebAgence.com throughout the entire project. If a client does not make contact for more than 2 weeks, we will make up to 3 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address for the client held on file. If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact the project may be terminated, and the deposit will not be refunded. If the client wishes to postpone the project for a period of longer than 2 weeks, please contact us. Otherwise the project may be archived. We reserve the right to levy a 1000 Dh plus VAT administration fee if the client returns after an unapproved postponement where the time since last contact is less than 6 months and wishes to continue work on their project.
- If a client returns from an unapproved postponement and the last contact is more than 6 months, we shall need to provide a new quotation for the project and your original deposit will be non refundable or transferable.
Development and Hosting
- Design is subjective, and for this reason we offer ‘unlimited design revisions’. This means that we will continue to work with you on your design concept until you are happy with our proposal. The unlimited design revision period ends when the client accepts the design proposal and home page draft. Design changes beyond this point are subject to additional charges.
- MarocWebAgence.com will provide the client with an expected completion time frame for the project (live on the internet) if requested. MarocWebAgence.com will provide a client access to its ‘Project Cycle’ documentation to ensure a client is fully aware of the responsibilities they have to ensure a successful and timely development.
- Open Source software (OSS) is publically available software that may be adapted or modified to suit particular applications. OSS may be used to help develop elements of the functionality of the client’s website to speed development and add functionality. Where Open Source software is used, the ownership of the site coding and any customisations made by the developer is still passed to the client upon final payment.
- We provide basic hosting in our most packages and the hosting service provided by third party and we can make no warranty relating to the performance, uptime or service, affects your business by any mean.
- Following the first year, the renewal price of your Hosting and domains will be 1500 Dh, we charged 1000 Dh pound for hosting and 50 for domain name renewals.
- The hosting renewal charge must be received within 10 days of the hosting expiry date. We reserve the right to deactivate any website when the hosting has expired and the client has not paid the renewal charge. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee of 1000 Dh plus VAT for reactivating the website/hosting.
- If the client does not use MarocWebAgence.com hosting services, then the management and hosting of the domain name are the full responsibility of the client.
- If the client does not wish to renew the hosting the site files and associated data can be made available to the client fee of 500 Dh plus VAT on request and the domain name can be transferred to the client’s registrar account. Should the client instruct us to upload and configure the site and domain name to a third party server this work will be subject to charge.
- Afghan Web Design reserve the right to delete the website from our servers 3 months after the date your hosting expired if you choose to not renew the hosting.
- The designer shall make every effort to ensure the final product is free of any grammatical and spelling errors, before giving the final product to the client. It is agreed that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that there are no spelling or grammatical errors or website functionality errors contained in the final product. It is agreed that the designer or MarocWebAgence.com is not responsible or held liable for any errors contained in the final product after the final product has been published in view of the public and handed over to the client.
- MarocWebAgence.com cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that they might claim is a result of a service provided by MarocWebAgence.com.
- Where we have been asked to provide search engine optimisation for a client, we do not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines
- If the client does not use MarocWebAgence.com hosting services then the management and hosting of the domain name are the full responsibility of the client. If the client provides us the information for their own chosen hosting with an alternative provider, they must assure all FTP details are correct and relating to the website we have created for them. If any errors occur during the upload or download via the clients server, or if any personal data related/unrelated is corrupted or destroyed, MarocWebAgence.com are not liable for this.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We hereby exclude all conditions, terms, representations (other than fraudulent representations) and warranties relating to the Services supplied under any agreement, whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim within one year of it arising.
- In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
- comand its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, shall not be liable, under any circumstances or legal theories whatsoever, for any loss of business, profits or goodwill, loss of use or data, interruption of business, or for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character, even if AfghaWebDesign.com is aware of the risk of such damages, that result in any way from the Customer’s use or inability to use the online services or the software, or that result from errors, defects, omissions, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance of the website, servers or the software.
- The Customer may only use com servers for lawful purpose. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, pornographic, profane, or material protected by trade secrets. This also includes links or any connection to such materials.
- This agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Morroco. The parties are to irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, United Kingdom